Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nine Months

A few days late, but I wanted to get her stats from the doctor's appointment in this time.

She is still in the 50% for height and 5% for weight. 15lb 12.5oz and 27 inches.

This month has brought a few changes. More teeth are on their way. I see two white dashes on her upper gums. Finger food is getting easier and keeps her entertained for a while. Polly likes it too because sometimes a few fall to the floor. I tried to tell her there would be treats galore once Jolynn arrived.

Movement: she is rolling front to back and back to front. I haven't actually witnessed the back to front, but when laid in bed all the sudden I will look at the monitor and she is on her stomach. She also pulled herself up in the pack and play. This brought us to moving the crib down. That was a big step. I packed up 3 more boxes of clothes. She is onto the 9-12 month clothes. She has also started scooting backwards and in circles. Crawling isn't there quite yet, but soo close. We really need to get that banister up :)

I love waking up in the morning hearing her talk to her "friends" in her crib. Then I go in and peer down at her. She gets as excited as when I pick her up from daycare. It's a great way to wake up.
We also had her 9 month photos taken at Flash over the weekend. See facebook for all 26.

2 comments:

GML said...

She has grown so much. I love it. She's just perfect.

How I wish I could have a baby girl. Do you ever think about having number 2?

Unknown said...

GML - we planned on waiting until she was a year old to start trying for number 2. After how our year has gone financially we are thinking we may have to wait a little longer and get some debt paid off.
I'm hoping for a boy for number 2.