Sunday, December 18, 2011

17 months

The time between 16 and 17 months just flew by! We haven't had any revelations in development. She is a little chatter box. Loves to dance and sing. We've been trying to color more, working with markers now. She can take the covers off and put them back on too! She's so smart. She amazes me everyday. I can't wait for Christmas. She has been helping me with gifts. Money was a little tight this year, so most of my gifts have been hand made with the help of Jolynn.

One thing we have started (and by started, I mean we took it out of the box) is the potty chair. I don't plan on making it a die hard thing right now. I think she can tell when she is wet because she pulls on her diaper. We are going to go slow. Right now I can't even get her to sit on it with her diaper on. My mom is prepared - with stickers at the ready. No hurry, but it would be nice if she was out of diapers say by 2 years old. My mom said I was potty trained by the time I was 18 months, but I was also in cloth diapers and could tell when I was wet (not a good feeling).

No comments: