Thursday, June 28, 2012

Jolynn's Florida vacation

I'm a little behind in my postings.  While I was at BOW Jolynn stayed with Grandpa Moritz.  I returned late Sunday night, Sunday morning she was already on a plane with Grandpa on her way to Florida.  That's right, Grandpa took her by HIMSELF.  What a trooper.  They both did awesome.  I didn't get many photos from them, but they called every night so she could say good night to us.  Grandma Moritz was there too, for work.  So the days were spent poolside with Grandpa and then after work she played with Grandma.  I'm pretty sure Jolynn had lots of fun and didn't miss us at all.  For the next 3 days she was home she would wake up in the morning and call out for Gampa.

That was probably her last free flight.  Before the age of 2 she has flown 3 times - all times at least one direction was in first class.

No comments: