Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pergo!

The kitchen floor is in! The carpet people called this afternoon and said they would be by tomorrow to put in the carpet. I had to take the day off because someone has to be there the whole time they are there. So Jared and Nate let themselves into the house around 1 and started laying the floor in the kitchen. I stopped by on my lunch to see how things were going. They hadn't really started yet. I was just hoping they wouldn't have everything done before I got off work so I could take pictures. No problem there. Jon was actually there before I was and was already helping lay the floor also. While they worked in the kitchen I painted another coat on the ceiling in bedroom 2. Margaret, Mike and Bumby showed up later to help with cleanup so we would be ready for the carpet tomorrow.

I am just amazed at how great everything is turning out. Once again, if it wasn't for friends and family with all this talent and knowhow we wouldn't have this great looking house. We really appreciate everything and all the help everyone has put forth.





Jared laying the Pergo.







Jared's helpers: Nate and Jon.

1 comment:

Carrie A said...

Seriously i did a double take at your title...i thought it said Prego! Yeah pergo! Floors are good! :)