Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Getting Closer

Everything is coming together. The last week has been slower than the first few weeks. Just getting pooped out. Mike has come over and replaced water shutoff valves and has been working very hard on the upstairs bathroom. Mike and Jon installed the new counter and sink in the bathroom. It looks very nice. I put a kink in the works when I was painting the ceiling yesterday and chunks were coming down. So I decided to scrape it off like the other side. It just looks so much nicer smooth, plus it was coming down anyway when I painted it. So Margaret started scraping. Now I have to finish the blue paint so Mike can put the tile up around the counter. We will be watching this closely because we want to do it in the kitchen too.
Last night Olaf also came over and helped paint the downstairs family room so we would be ready for Comcast on Thursday. Now we can watch the WILD playoff game tonight.