Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Itching for Wedding

Since going to Jenni's wedding I have been thinking about our wedding quite a bit more. Now that the house is getting near complete on the top level, I have started to think more about things on the wedding front. I am getting more excited to look at dresses and look at flowers. Jess is still in school-working very hard on many final papers, so the flowers thing isn't going to be for a few more weeks. Dress shopping I wanted to have Jodi there so it may not be until this summer (maybe June since she will be here for the Twins/Brewers game). Jon and I are getting a photo taken this weekend through my work that hopefully we can use for our invitations and announcement.

3 comments:

erin said...

I'm looking forward to shopping for dresses! I have my corset all ready!!
p.s. When can se come see the house?!

Jodi said...

I can't wait too! I'm almost hoping I don't get to teach summer school. . .

Unknown said...

Erin you and the fam are welcome over anytime!