Monday, April 27, 2009

Vegas

What a trip. I don't want to write a novel. I had so much fun. I hope everyone else did too. It was great to experience this with a great group of friends. Check out facebook for all the photos.

I was the last to sign up for a Ladies Pampering session. It included silky hands, feet and lips. It ended up being a Mary Kay salesperson. She was hilarious and there were two other ladies there that had the whole room going. What was supposed to be an hour ended up being almost 2. Jason saved me from having to buy anything when I looked out the window and saw him checking in. I said, I see my husband's brother I better go get him.









The guys waiting for Sirens of TI to start. It was canceled because it was too windy. Then a pretty girl walked by.








It was all of our first time in Poncho seating, but it was Knute's first time at a Blue Man Group show.










We won money and lost money - not sure how we all ended up, but we had fun and that's what counts.

1 comment:

erin said...

Haha--what kissable lips!