Monday, August 3, 2009

NY 8/3/09

The trip home was through the states. Very uneventful thankfully. We made many more stops than we did through Canada. Our bathroom breaks were not coinciding with our fuel refill. When we went through Canada we didn't stop at a Tim Horton store because they were always packed. Going home there happened to be one at a quick stop. Jon got a few donuts for breakfast and we were back on the road. Now we can say we had Tim Horton donuts. We made very good time. Ended up in Hudson by noon. We stopped to say hello to Jodi and Brian and see their new place. We were so tired and didn't feel all that fresh, so we didn't stay long. It is so nice that they live so close again. We missed them.

It was a great week vacation. Jon said he would do it again. I think I need to plan it earlier in the summer because of work. It was too close to the start of the photo season and I feel like I really had to bust my butt before leaving to have everything done before I left - there is still going to be quite a bit for me when I get back I'm sure.

No comments: