Saturday, September 18, 2010

Updates to Jolynn's Room

Mike and I installed a closet system in Jolynn's room. Now everything is so organized. I can tell what size clothes she has for each stage and there is a place for her diapers, toys, clothes that would go in her dresser but she is not to that size yet, and blankets.










I also added some things to the wall with books and shelves of stuffed animals. In a small box is the hand cast from the State Fair. Next to that, photos from her 1 month Flash session.

I finally hung the painting from Jodi and the 3D metal artwork. There is still a painting of a fairy that is going on the other side.


I also attached this artwork (using Jolynn's name) with 3M hooks to her door. Mike and Margaret bought this from the State Fair. Each letter is made into a character that has meaning:
J: flying bird=prosperity
O: butterfly=love
L: fish=goodluck
Y: sitting bird=happiness
N: sailboats=hope
N: bamboo=honesty, upright

No comments: