Saturday, July 10, 2010

Craft Night

First off - this was the most fun I have had in a long time. Second - I didn't even have to do anything! Everyone brought a project (or two or three) and a dish to eat. I even got Jon to make burgers on the grill. They were thinking, (I think they have done this before) even bringing extra tables. We had 3 set up in the living room and turned the dining room table and pulled out the extensions on each end. I can't wait for our next Craft Night!

Who knew I could fit all this in my living room!


Lauren and Naomi working on Lauren's table decor for her wedding reception.


Plenty of food, of course.


Erin updating her baby "books".


Katie making a Hooter Hider - couldn't finish because we don't have an iron.


Some of Lauren and Naomi's finished work.


Jodi made a princess tent for her play room out of sheets and a hula hoop.

2 comments:

erin said...

Loving the pictures!
I'm thinking that with a little more planning and engineering we can fit a LOT more in your living room! :)

Unknown said...

Jon says we need to do this again - soon. I agree! When do you think we should? Fridays work best for me since I don't have to work the next day.