Friday, July 2, 2010

A little credit

I have to give Jon some credit for all that he does. Everyone thinks he doesn't do anything around here because it was like pulling teeth to get him to do things when he lived at home. This week, on his two days off, he went to his grandpa's house and mowed the lawn then went to his parent's house and helped organize/clean the garage for the 4th of July party. Granted these are things he should probably help with anyway, but he didn't complain this time. Then yesterday I came home and he cut the front and back yard (again! before it grew so long we had hay), vacuumed, did the laundry, and made dinner.

I've been a little hard on him lately because we have been playing World of Warcraft again. He tends to stay up until the wee hours of the morning playing this game. I was worried it would make him sleep all day and not take care of things around here. Guess he proved me wrong.

I love you honey. Thank you for all you have been doing around here and with the family.