Sunday, October 2, 2011

15 months

I was very diligent about writing about Jolynn the first year. I feel like I have been slacking since then. I'm going to try harder. I have been documenting many of her milestones on Facebook. There are videos of her taking her first steps, our fun times with friends and family, and hide and seek. The part I have been trying to remember is the words. She is saying more everyday and sometimes they are recognizable. Jon swears she has said a few things too, but she hasn't repeated them.

Words this month (some heard by me, some by Jon, some only heard once): hot, mouth, hiding, ouch, polly (sort of), Mike, Margaret, pretty, nigh nigh (night night-bedtime), ahyaboo (I love you), bath time,
Previous month and ever since: momma, daddy, ow, uh oh.
She loves giving Daddy kisses.

Biggest milestone this month has been WALKING!! A few steps here and there and every day she makes more and more progress. She does more when she is not paying attention and you are not either.

*I tried putting a video of her walking, but it keeps saying an error has occurred. To see video go to Facebook.

No comments: