Monday, October 31, 2011

halloween

I think I was more excited about going trick-o-treating with Jolynn than Jolynn was of actually going. She was all dressed up and ready to go. We ditched the stroller and Jon carried her for the most part, but he made her walk a good block or more. We went to the neighbors down at the end of the block, then we walked to Mary's (daycare). We hit a few houses along the way, but that was about it. I'm glad we didn't go farther because she started to melt down a block from home. Probably didn't help that I gave her a sucker to keep her quiet and then took it away a few minutes later. She got over it quickly. Jon was anxious to hand out candy. I don't think we got as many kids as we have in the past. There were more kids in costume than normal. I hate giving out candy to kids that don'teven try. Get a mask!


1 comment:

Jodi said...

Fun! Looks like success to me. We missed you.