Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dress Shopping

4 of the 5 girls, plus Jodi's mom, Nate and Olaf met at David's Bridal in Oakdale. The first dress I tried on not good, second one I liked but decided to try on a few more just to be sure I liked it. Nothing could compare. No alterations needed unless I lose a little in the bust or waist area. It was unanimous with everyone there-even the guys (that's why they were there). The guys were giving honest opinions to the girls and me on all the various dresses. We all found what we were looking for. Here is your quiz:
A.
B.










C.
D.










Or E. None of the Above. -remember Jon still reads this blog :)

The girls had fun trying on dresses too!




4 comments:

Carrie A said...

For me it's a toss up between B and D. I like D because it seems accentuate your curves(in a good way!!) and but B is just cute!
Can't wait to read about which one you picked!!

Jodi said...

Hee hee, I know! :O

erin said...

I don't know...I still like the greek goddess dress.
And...I know, too! : )

erin said...

p.s. Holy Boobies, Batman!