Saturday, June 7, 2008

House update

With nicer weather (most of the time) we have been doing outside stuff lately. It is hard to do things like painting inside with Polly around. Last night she was at the vet to get spayed. I took this opportunity to sweep and mop the kitchen, hang some pictures and this morning I worked on the guest room.
We had a to-do list for inside, that also has been updated. We also have an outside to-do list. The storms this past week threw a lot of debris in the yard making it hard to mow without walking across the whole yard picking up branches. Polly found a dead baby rabbit yesterday morning. It looked like it was drowned. Wouldn't surprise me with all the rain we got.
Some good news-we have a robin nest under the deck and I noticed today that there were no blue eggs, but little pink "bodies" in there now. The momma bird does not like it when Polly and I come down to play in the yard, we are a little too close to the nest for her comfort.

No comments: