Saturday, June 7, 2008

Wedding update

I haven't done a lot on the wedding front lately. There has been a lot of web surfing. I am currently trying to get addresses for the invitations. I have the invites and all the stuff to make them, but haven't had the time or energy to start putting them together.

I hope to go dress shopping at the end of the month. With the web surfing I have come across some dresses on ebay that can be made to your measurements. I am thinking I may just try on dresses for their style and then look online. Jodi comes into town that weekend and with everyone else local I was hoping to get everyone to come so they can look for their dresses also.

I have yet to talk to the guy at work about photography.
We haven't looked into an officiant either.
These are a few of the things that I have been most nervous about getting done-dress, invites, photography, officiant. Everything else seems taken care of.
I haven't shopped for flowers yet either, but once Jess is free I'm sure that won't be difficult.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

If you get the invites done before I come, I can address them for you! If you want me to keep track of RSVPs I can do that too! Can't wait to see you both.