Saturday, July 25, 2009

NY 7/24 &7/25/2009

Jon and I left for NY on Friday around 6pm. We dropped Polly off with my parents and then she will go the Moritz house during the week. I made a loaf of bologne sandwiches, and we each had 2 cans of Monster. We were set. I started the driving so Jon could sleep since he had to work all day. He didn't sleep much and ended up taking over around 1am. He drove till 6:30am. I slept for the most part but was awaken by the terrible weather. It rained so hard and with the dark, I was very glad Jon was driving. He woke me up around 6:30 when he needed conversation to make it to Sudbury. I was supposed to drive from Sudbury to Ottawa. I ended up driving all the way to Massena. We were a little early 3:30pm - an hour and a half early. Sarah and Cory weren't quite ready for us. So while Cory finished mowing the lawn and Sarah took a shower, Jon took a nap and I played with Skye outside. We ordered pizza, Sarah and I gave Skye a bath. We had a few drinks and watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Sarah has a lot of plans for this week so I will try and abbreviate each day to a short paragraph.

No comments: