Sunday, April 11, 2010

Breaking in the deck

So it's not quite approved yet, but we decided to have a BBQ anyway. I love entertaining, but I am realizing now that it is a lot more work when you are pregnant. It didn't help that Jon was at work all day when I needed to be setting up. Margaret and Mike came over early and helped get everything (tables and food) setup. Jon came home pretty early actually and good thing, because Mike and I could not figure out what screws needed to be switched out on the grill to get it working. While they worked on that, Margaret and I got the food ready.

We started a little late, but that was okay because most people didn't show up right at 5. The grill is together and getting prepped with oil.
The tables are set. Funny what you can do with some random chairs, a couple saw horses, and a broken outdoor table top.









The party goers.




















We played some games inside once it cooled down outside. Next time I would like to have a fire.

1 comment:

erin said...

I like the last pic. I never et pics of Rich laughing. :)