Sunday, April 18, 2010

MN Zoo Babies

Yesterday I went to the MN Zoo with Jodi and the girls, Carrie Atkinson and her family, and Jodi's brother Tony met us with his daughter Elara. We had a lot of fun. Time went by really fast. Before we knew it the were announcing that the zoo was closed. We were all taking photos so check out their blogs more more pics.


Jodi and Gracie looking at the sheep and lambs.

Carrie and Kylie also looking at the sheep and lambs.

Brianna Leigh - such a happy girl!










Gracie wanted to pet the moo cow, I had to give her a boost. I'm not great at the one arm holding a kid and angle photography.

We took a "train" back from the farm. Great Grandma Iris held Brianna.

I did take a few photos of some of the animals too.
The prairie dogs are always so cute.
The tigers make for great photos - plus they were my HS mascot!



No comments: