Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 4: 11-5-08

This was our lazy day. Woke up at 7:30-watched the news-OBAMA IS PRESIDENT! Switched to Food Network. This made me hungry so I made a nice breakfast at 10:30 of eggs, cheese and bologna...yes, bologna. Took a nap till 2:30. Watched more food network. Took a shower and got ready for my surprise show-BLUE MAN GROUP!
I thought this was going to be like the Excel show. Besides a few acts it was completely different. It was so awesome! It was a very small room-only about 20 rows and 3 small sections. We were in the 8th row right in the center. Very personal and the chairs were wide enough where I didn't feel pinched. Plenty of leg room too. Jon wouldn't let me take pictures so all you get is before and after. They had a lot of audience participation.
Before the show we had dinner at the world's largest Hard Rock Cafe. After the show we went to Downtown Disney and had a chocolate covered strawberry each and shared a chocolate covered rice crispy bar. Most of the stores were closed so we walked from one end to the other.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

LOVE that picture of you two!